Thursday 27 September 2012

Life in New York

Both Vera and I are happily adjusting to our new routines of life in the city, learning where to find our food, setting up our workspaces, and in general settling in.  I have enjoyed walking around the Upper West Side, and I am always energized by the sheer variety of humanity that one encounters on the streets here.  The neighborhood also has some beautiful architecture, and there will be photos eventually.
We had dinner with our friends Jane and George from Vancouver, and miss our other friends who are not visiting New York.    We keep in touch with Ada via Skype, and I tend feel guilty about  forgetting  about our dog Maggie, (except I always think of her after dinner, when she normally gets to lick the plates..)

No comments:

Post a Comment